Sunday, February 22, 2009

Patrick here,

Being smart has fewer benefits than you’d think. It doesn’t ensure an interesting or high-paying job. It sure as hell doesn’t throw vagina your way. All being smart guarantees is the resentment of your peers and a lasting feeling of alienation. Being intelligent isn’t a choice or vocation; it’s a calling at best and more often a curse.

As sharp as Klint and I believe ourselves to be, there is much we don’t know. This blog, in part, exists to further our education. Anything the reader pulls from it is of secondary importance. We’re paddling our way to the headwaters of the river, you’re wishing us the best from your place on the shore.

I’m Patrick and I thank you for joining us.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the label "Being the coolest dude ever"

    nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed that being smart doesn't exactly raise any dicks either. Why must we dumb it down to get laid?

    ReplyDelete